Adsense Approved in less than 2 hours

This was my great surprised when I received email from Google that my Adsense has been approved.

Why was I surprised? Because I just registered my Adsense about one or two hours before I got the email.

Some steps before I registered Adsense were:

1. Keyword Research to determine the title of my blog (www.freewordtrackertool.com)

2. Register to Blogger.com

3. Get free Blogspot template with Adsense ready (www.eblogtemplates.com)

4. Find free articles that relates with my blog title (www.ezinearticles.com)

5. Register to Google Adsense

After posted 5 free articles, I encouraged myself to register Google Adsense. And when I check my email about two hours after the registration, I was very surpised. I got email grom Google Adsense and stated that my Adsense was approved.

I just want to share my experience and hope can be a useful information.


Success,

Clement Yonathan
http://freeinternetmarketingresources.blogspot.com




0 comments

Post a Comment

Appreciate your comments to improve this blog for everyone benefit! Thanks!



Internet Marketing Resources

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates